Our Family at the Rock N Roll Cafe

Our Family at the Rock N Roll Cafe
Graceland, TN

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Excited!

I applied for my Associates Degree today! :) I will hopefully graduate in May! And the best thing about graduating with an associates degree is that as long as I have an A or B (and I have all As!) I am exempt from taking the final!!! So my goal is to have all As by finals week and then WOO HOO take my As and run! :) Less than a month to go!

I love my Fridays. It is my day to rest and relax and recuperate from my busy school week. I have a 10:00 appointment for a massage tomorrow and an 11:30 date for lunch with my hubby! Exciting day! :)

Went to the gym today thank goodness!! Its about time. I have gained 11 lbs lately. Not happy about it at all.

2 comments:

mean mom productions said...

yeah go girl! I hope you get it!!!

Skipping finals is awesome.

jasjawillis said...

skipping finals means a STRESS FREE May! :) until summer classes start May 31. . . . .