Our Family at the Rock N Roll Cafe

Our Family at the Rock N Roll Cafe
Graceland, TN

Sunday, April 11, 2010

BOO!!

So yesterday I got a letter from my school saying that i am not eligible for my associates degree because I have not taken "orientation". REALLY??? Are you kidding me? I guess tomorrow I will have to call and complain because that really does not seem fair. I have a 3.9 GPA and I am 29 years old - do I really need to take the orientation?

I went to spin class tonight with Jacqueline and then to Borders to study. I have GOT to lose this weight. My cashier at Borders is a student at MC - she is in elementary education though so I won't have any classes with her. :)

I have a test tomorrow night on the internal anatomy of a pigeon, frog and perch (fish). Tuesday morning I have another test in art. I can't believe this semester is almost over. I am getting excited about Disney World and my summer classes. Really disappointed that I may not get to graduate over something so silly as orientation!

1 comment:

mean mom productions said...

Are you serious? They won't let you graduate due to orienation. is that not totally messed up.

here's praying that you get to graduate. They pull the stick out of some where and have happier lives.

Weight it will come off. Suggestion, go to wal-mart or the dollar tree, find a couple of liter water bottles, purchase 2-4. Fill and drink. Seriously it will help.