Our Family at the Rock N Roll Cafe

Our Family at the Rock N Roll Cafe
Graceland, TN

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Crazy PetSmart Lady

Tonight our family went to the Jackson Red Lobster. That was a mess in and of itself _HORRIBLE service. There was a 30-45 minute wait to get in so Julie, Ava and I walked over to the Jackson PetSmart. We were standing in front of a row of tanks full of lizards and turtles when this lady comes up behind me. Mind you I am looking into the tanks of reptiles, and she says "You are JUST Too tall - that's your problem. . . Too tall". So I turn and look at her and she is maybe 5'8" and overweight and she is wearing a LOT of makeup, including red lipstick that is smeared all over her face and she is slurring her words. I guess I must have been standing there looking shocked because she decides to hug me, and then says "And PRETTY too... blue eyes - they are going extinct." Wow. Finally she staggers off to purchase Dog Chow or whatever it is she was in there for. I was DYING. The first thing I thought was . .. I can't believe that strange lady TOUCHED me. And the second thought - I can't WAIT to tell Jimmy. ;)

No comments: