Our Family at the Rock N Roll Cafe

Our Family at the Rock N Roll Cafe
Graceland, TN

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back To School!

Tonight I have my first class at Mississippi College - Human Embryology! I am looking forward to this class. When I received my books and was looking through them, this class had the most interesting books. The downside? Dropping the kids off at school this morning and realizing I won't see them again until tomorrow evening around dinnertime. Yeah that's a long time. Tomorrow morning I have to leave before they get up because I have early morning classes. And my organic chem lab is from 1:30-5:30! So I should be home around 6:30, right around the time the kiddos are eating. I will miss my babies.

I am choosing to feel excited. I feel that the excitement is the emotion I should focus on because I need that positivity. Yes, I will miss my girls. Yes, it is sad. But this class will be amazing and I honestly believe that, and I am excited and nervous.

No comments: