Our Family at the Rock N Roll Cafe

Our Family at the Rock N Roll Cafe
Graceland, TN

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Who Am I?

Isn't it funny how this question makes you think . . . .

I used to think I knew myself very very well, and then I changed. Seems like I have spent a good portion of my life changing who I think I am, what I want for myself, and who I want to be.

So I thought I would make a list of things I like.

1. quiet afternoons
2. sunshine
3. reading a good book
4. snuggling with my man
5. running
6. working out with friends
7. hanging out drinking a beer & chatting about life
8. a hug from a sweet little girl
9. the smell of a clean baby
10. bubble baths
11. the beach
12. wine
13. tv & movies
14. trips
15. playing board games with my family
16. walking at the park
17. swimming
18. eating out.
19. visiting family after being away for a while
20. a clean kitchen floor
21. baking from scratch
22. spending one-on-one time with my girls
23. looking at my husband and seeing how much he loves me (still!)
24. when my van is clean (rare!)
25. the laundry basket being completely EMPTY!
26. jeans that make my butt look good
27. a really good bra
28. cupcakes
29. politics
30. coffee in a nice mug

And things I DON'T like:

1. hearing the kids fight
2. arguing with my husband
3. a messy house
4. a messy van
5. being broke
6. going to Walmart.
7. taking all 3 kids out in public and having them act like fools.
8. gaining weight
9.When life conspires to keep me cooped up in my house for days at a time.
10. gray/cloudy days
11. being sick/ having a sick kid
12. acne.
13. the way my stomach looks after 3 kidlets stretched it all out.
14. having the responsibility of dealing with my dad's estate
15. being a nail biter
16. when the kids make a humongous mess
17. dirty footprints on my clean floor
18. being hungry and not finding anything that looks appetizing
19. running out of things to read
20. judgemental people.

Okay I couldn't come up with the same number of things I don't like! LOL! I am sure there are more . . . . but whatever! :)

*sigh* I should really be cleaning up the house. Sara had a friend spend the night last night and it is pretty messy around here!

No comments: