Our Family at the Rock N Roll Cafe

Our Family at the Rock N Roll Cafe
Graceland, TN

Friday, September 5, 2008

This Dieting Thing Stinks! :(

I have been trying to watch my weight all summer. . . blah. So I started back in June weighing 133 or so. And worked out a LOT. Sat through tons of spin classes, spent lots of time on the elliptical, on the treadmills, even did a lot of weights with my buddy Jennie. . . I have been going to the gym 4-5 times a week.

And what do I weigh now after 3 solid months of working out? 133.6. Yep, that's right, I have lost NOTHING!

When I came home from Virginia this summer I was up to 137 so I did lose a little in the month of August. But let me tell you how bad it is - I have been craving ice cream in a bad way, but instead i am freezing individual cups of APPLESAUCE and telling myself it is just as good. . . .

Yep, denying myself the food I really want and spending HOURS every day working out to weigh the SAME. That's not frustrating.

No comments: