Our Family at the Rock N Roll Cafe

Our Family at the Rock N Roll Cafe
Graceland, TN

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Update on my Diet.

Yeah dieting is NO fun. . . but since my last post 2 lbs seem to have disappeared and I am fitting better and better into size 6s so I guess all of the exercise and deprivation are doing the trick! :) I did cave and buy some ice cream for myself this week. It's that time of the month and I was having a pretty bad craving.

Sara came home from school early yesterday with a fever so she stayed home today. Can't go to the Y so while Jimmy was here with the girlies I went for a run around the neighborhood. OUCH! Running on pavement is SO different than running on a treadmill in the airconditioning!

I would REALLY like to go to spin tomorrow but I don't guess I can do it. May have to get up early and do some more running around here with that sick girlie. :(

As for Sara she is fine. Running low-grade fever, between 99.6 and 100.6, so high enough that she has to stay home from school and rest, but not so high that she is miserable by any means. If she is still running fever tomorrow it is off to the pediatrician's office we go. Fun fun!

No comments: