Our Family at the Rock N Roll Cafe

Our Family at the Rock N Roll Cafe
Graceland, TN

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Big News for ME!

I have never been one who has worked out consistently. Ever. This has been a lifelong struggle for me. Well for the past few months I have really spent a LOT of time at the gym, and I am feeling pretty fit. I am not the fittest girl around, but I can run a little bit, I can do the elliptical, I am lifting more and more and getting stronger.

So I noticed when I was leaving the gym last night, that there is a big sign outside that there is a 5K coming up. I have NEVER done anything like this before, but I REALLY want to try! So I got on the treadmill today and ran/walked 2 miles. YAY! The 5K is in October and I am planning on being in the best shape EVER for it!!

I also talked my friend Jennie into running it with me. Wish me luck!!

No comments: