Our Family at the Rock N Roll Cafe

Our Family at the Rock N Roll Cafe
Graceland, TN

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Back To School Night

Tonight the big girls are going to Oakdale to meet their teachers for this year. They are excited (and nervous). Sara's going to 2nd grade and will have Mrs Jones. Juliana has Mrs. Julie Byrd - and that's what she calls her!! LOL!

One sad thing - Juli's friend Madi won't be in her class this year. :( Madi has Mrs Campbell. So sad that those sweet girls won't have each other to lean on during the stressful time of meeting new teachers and a bunch of new kids. . .

So tonight is back to school night and tomorrow is the big day - FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!! And horrors! My camera is messed up. I need to format my memory card, and I have to go to Deville camera to get the pictures that are on my memory card OFF. . . So until then, no new pictures! BOOOO!!!

No comments: