Our Family at the Rock N Roll Cafe

Our Family at the Rock N Roll Cafe
Graceland, TN

Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Willis girls take over Virginia Beach

Sara Grace

Me and my Mom!
Princess Ava



My blue-eyed angel
Last Wednesday I took all of my finals, and then called my husband because I knew I had made 4 As this summer and that was a big goal of mine. He asked if my mom was still at the beach. I told him yes that she would be there until the weekend. He was the one who suggested I drive up to see her. He got my hotel room reservation for me. And away we went!
I left Mississippi at 5:40 pm Wednesday evening and stopped in Atlanta GA at 12:30 or so. We left Atlanta at 7 am and got to VA Beach at 6 pm. It was a lot of driving! But SO worth it. Thursday night we went out to eat with my mom and her friend and neighbor Rachel, and Friday and Saturday we spent all day at the beach~! I LOVE THE BEACH!!



No comments: