Our Family at the Rock N Roll Cafe

Our Family at the Rock N Roll Cafe
Graceland, TN

Friday, May 21, 2010

Memphis Zoo

My oldest child and I at the Memphis Zoo!







Sara's class in front of a gorilla!






Sara and I went to Memphis TN on her field trip today. We rode on a tour bus and had an awesome time just the two of us! I was pretty tired, I stayed up late last night watching the season finale of Grey's Anatomy and then we had to get up at 5 am to get to the bus by 6:15, but luckily it is about 3.5-4 hours to Memphis so I got a little nap on the bus. The kids watched Hannah Montana on the DVD player on the bus and seeing a bunch of little girls in the aisle doing the "Hoedown Throwdown" was pretty amusing.




Once we got to the zoo Sara and I split up and investigated things on our own. We booked it and were able to see everything - every single exhibit. Her favorite animals are the zebras, giraffes and pandas. I love the cheetahs of course.










the pagoda in "China"


After we arrived home from Memphis we rushed to Ava's school to see her graduate from pre-school. Her teacher gave her the award and told her now you are a kindergartener. :( I cried. Ava also recieved the "Most Improved" award. My precious precious baby!


Tomorrow is pack for Disney day. . . . Sunday we are OFF! :) Very exited!!!


1 comment:

mean mom productions said...

Those my willis girls. Loud and proud. You'd better be giving my ava a hug from me. I miss you guys so much!!