Our Family at the Rock N Roll Cafe

Our Family at the Rock N Roll Cafe
Graceland, TN

Thursday, March 10, 2011

My precious girls! :)

I am so proud of my precious angels - this school year S is in 4th grade, J is in 2nd and A is in Kindergarten. S got Cougar of the Quarter the first grading period, and J got it the 2nd. They are both really good kids at school - very quiet and respectful to their teachers, and hard workers with good grades.  A is a very sweet girl, very smart and loving. She has some issues with umm, talking too much sometimes, and occasionally gets into a little trouble at school for talking when the teacher has asked her to be quiet.  I was concerned that A would not get Cougar of the Quarter because of her behavior issues sometimes. Don't get me wrong, her behavior isn't BAD, she is never mean or rude, just sometimes a little too friendly.

But nope, my sweet BABY got Cougar of the Quarter this grading period - and her breakfast is tomorrow. Unfortunately  with my schedule I haven't been able to make it to any of their breakfasts. :( I just can't afford to miss Organic Chem. It breaks my heart that their teachers are rewarding my girls and i am not able to be there to celebrate with them. Mommy-guilt. :(

No comments: