Our Family at the Rock N Roll Cafe

Our Family at the Rock N Roll Cafe
Graceland, TN

Friday, January 7, 2011

Oops!

So I got a little distracted by Christmas break and forgot to blog about my life! Oops! So we went home for Christmas (pictures coming soon). Home being Virginia, where our families are. We were amazingly spoiled for Christmas - I got a lot of MCAT study aids (which I have not even opened yet!) and the girls got everything! It was so much stuff that I had to rent a car to drive home with the girls so that Jimmy could PACK our Pilot full of gifts. Several of the gifts were pretty large. Ava got a plasma car - really really cool by the way! And Jimmy got a fire pit. Julie got a huge dollhouse. All of these large gifts made it very difficult to all fit into the car.

Me driving isn't a huge deal. Unfortunately I was sick that day, and had to drive 1,000 miles with 3 kids in the car while sick as a dog! Ugh. We made it home just fine though and it was fine. I spent a lot of my break reading. I read 6 books at my mom's house. Enjoyed it SO much!

1 comment:

mean mom productions said...

hugs girl hope you are better now