Our Family at the Rock N Roll Cafe

Our Family at the Rock N Roll Cafe
Graceland, TN

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Midterms are OVER! :)

Very happy that midterms for summer session are complete. I got 2 As and a B on my midterms, which means that as of midterm I have As in all 4 classes. Now I just have to keep them there. Very pleased. I was worried that taking 4 summer classes would be very difficult and stressful for me. Summer classes are condensed, and taking 4 at one time is a LOT. But so far it has been okay. Yes, there has been a lot of work, but it really hasn't been more than I could handle. It makes me feel good about the future, about taking the more difficult classes next semester and getting ready for Med School. Very exciting times ahead for me!
I am having issues with Ava. Her behavior and attitude are getting worse and i am finding it very difficult to discipline her. I think I am going to have to figure something else out. The discipline issues with all 3 girls are the biggest stressors in my life this summer, not my classes. They are all staying up way too late at night (it is 1 am and Sara and Ava are just now going to bed) and then sleeping in really late in the morning. I don't know if maybe she is just tired? And some of the things she is doing is just annoying and wasteful. For some reason in the bath she likes to dump out the liquid body wash. She isn't being BAD but it is wasteful and annoys me. The kid is so tiny it really doesn't take 3/4 of a bottle of body wash to wash her little self!! I heard (from Julie) that she was using it to wash her mermaid's hair! LOL! Part of me finds that funny, so it is hard for me to discipline her for this with a straight face.

I think I need a vacation. :)

No comments: