Our Family at the Rock N Roll Cafe

Our Family at the Rock N Roll Cafe
Graceland, TN

Monday, July 28, 2008

Last 2 Weeks of Summer!

Summer vacation is coming to a close already! I can't believe it! I LOVE summer vacation! I think when you are a teacher (preschool or otherwise) it goes with the territory - having summers off is a big perk!!!

I love sleeping in, having my days to myself, not having any plans, just being able to go to the gym when I feel like it, do what I feel like, letting the girls stay up late, having family movie night and eating popcorn, having mid-week sleepovers . . .

So school starts for the girls a week from Friday. We have yet to buy a single back to school outfit or school supply - eek!! Wednesday is payday and we are going out to get those things then.blah blah blah! I am excited to get them clothes this year instead of uniforms! YAY!!

Some pictures from our summer vacation? Here's two - the girls riding the Metro into DC.


Aren't they cute?!!?

No comments: